Friday, December 3, 2010

READY

Maybe it's because it's a new stage of life, or maybe it's just a big life change is about to happen and I know myself well enough to know how freaked out I can get. Or maybe I'm growing up... Either way my procrastinating ways did not win out on this particular event in my life thankfully. I feel like I'm as prepared as I could possibly be. I know you're never REALLY ready to be a Mom and all that, but I feel like I've done EVERYTHING I could to prepare as much as I could so I feel very calm about it all because there is nothing more I could have done. So to the little man inside I want to say I appreciate that you know your mother and are waiting to come out because normally she would still have things to do but I'm ready, soooooo ready, so come out!
bag packed- check
baby books read- check
car seat installed- check
nursery done- check
rocking chair assembled- check
changing station- check
swing set up- check
cradle next to bed- check
boppy ready- check
baby cupboard with bottles- check
breast pump- check
mother recovery things- check
baby bathroom done- check
Give birth - _______







4 comments:

Jill said...

Oh I know that feeling...Hudson came four days after his due date!!! I hope he comes any day!!!

Julia Rough said...

Come out, come out, come out!!! We can't wait to meet you baby-boy Clawson!!!

Becky said...

You are nesting and then the baby will arrive...Good Luck on delivery, but one question "Where is the last picture of you being 9 months pregnant?" Loved the ones before, we need to see one last pciture..

Nicalee said...

All of my babies were 6 days late...I feel your pain cousin! The nursery is ADORABLE...and how sweet of your mom to help you out, she is really in her element there, she is so talented. You look so cute, keep everyone posted, can't wait to see the little guy!! Good luck!!