Friday, December 3, 2010

Finished Product












The baby's room is finally done. I'm officially nested out. I can't wait to fill it with a little boy (seriously, someone tell him to get out)! I'm posting the progression of the whole project. Thank you so much to my Mom for all her hard work and talent, for living with me for a week to work on the project. And thank you to Jeff for letting me enjoy the process and for ALL his manual labor. I love you both! Thank you!

4 comments:

The Running Kidd said...

LOVE LOVE IT!!! You guys did such a great job! I can't wait to see it filled with my little nephew!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

CUte! Nice job Kapri. Im glad you got it done and posted. I CANT WAIT for your little guy to come. I am so excited, even though I live far far away now :( Keep me posted on all the news. I am just so excited.

stephani said...

hey we just found your blog! when is that baby coming?!

Kristine Watterson said...

The room turned out really cute, Kapri! Don't forget to let us know when you have that cute boy, love ya.