Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Ever Growing Belly















Happy due date to me! Too bad I feel fine! I am officially 10 months pregnant. Here is my belly that I'm totally proud of. Is that weird? Whatever I don't care, it's hard work to make a human. I took a picture every month in the beginning then as I started to get bigger I started taking pictures every 2 weeks so here are all the pictures of the growth of our little boy, my uterus and changing shape.

8 comments:

The Running Kidd said...

Happy due date sis! I can't wait for him to get here! And you look beautiful in all your pics...not only did your belly get bigger but your hair got blonder!! I love it! I am proud of my belly too. Ryan laughs at me because I'm usually a very modest person but I love to lay around the house these days with my top lifted up to my boobs...I just love looking at my belly and every movement it makes. So I feel ya on being proud of our new bodies!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, the belly is one of the best parts about pregnancy. Even when I was waddling around at the end, I felt so happy about how I looked. I'm also excited that you and Nicole's due dates are so close. Those boys will be best buds!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Oh my goodness... I want your little guy to come!!! I, for some reason, feel like I am the one having a baby when he comes. Maybe its because that means only 4 weeks for me? haha Whatever the reason I am SOO excited for you. You are one prepared mamma and that little guy is a lucky one :) I hope all goes well for you tomorrow. KEEP ME POSTED :)

Fab Five said...

I'm glad to see that your sports bra actually fits snug now and it's not all baggy! :) I'm just a little jealous. And you'll probably start fitting into your pre-pregnancy clothes like the next day too. Punk. But I can't wait to meet KREW and hope everything goes well!!! Good luck!

Jessica said...

Kapri! I'm so glad I saw your comment on Samye's blog. I haven't seen (or heard) anything about you in such a long time. Glad to see you're doing well. Ha, you are probably thinking who the heck is this? Jessica from summer 03 at Carriage House-roomies. Good luck on your delivery, hope it comes soon!

The Calderwood's said...

oh good I was gonna text you today I wanted to see last belly shot! :) you look so great! You are all baby and you didn't gain any weight anywhere else!! good luck tomorrow can't wait to see the little guy!

Emily said...

Hey when did you get blonde again?
I love all the belly shots. Oh and you still look so skinny and beautiful. If you weren't my best friend I would have some mean things to say. Just saying. :)
You're going to love that you took all these pics. I wish I had done it.

Jon & Dani Itri said...

Kapri!! YOUR TUMMY! Those little guys don't appreciate enough what moms go through for them. You little man is so cute and that makes it worth it.