Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Past Due


I did everything I could to encourage our son to get moving on out of me lots of sex, red raspberry leaf pills, walking, pumping, spicy food, the trampoline, even pineapple juice, and I ran stairs with Jeff! Basically any old wives tale I heard I did. Oh well at least I know for next time that nothing will work for me. I really wouldn't mind being late, I'm uncomfortable yes but who isn't at 10 months pregnant? It's just that I don't want his birthday to be too close to Christmas and Jeff's finals start on Friday! And I would really like my husband there with me. :) So D day is tomorrow! We have an induction time at 4am! We'll see if that works!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Holy Crap! That does not look safe :)
If I had tried that at the end of my pregnancy I think my uterus would have fallen out. I'm in pain just looking at that picture. You are a crazy girl but that is a great pic.
Good luck with everything. Enjoy the last few hours of peace. I'm so excited for you to join the mom club!

Kristine Watterson said...

Awesome picture!! I tried all that stuff too :) and castor oil, which gives you horrible horrible runs...which, makes your intestines and by association your uterus contract. It worked, NOT worth it!! I am super excited for you to get your little man! Food tastes sooo much better, the exact second that they come out. At least it did for me! It was the best part. Besides the baby, that was pretty great too. Good luck tomorrow! I love all of your belly pictures! My main thought wasn't that your belly has grown, but your boobs! You are one hot prego lady!

alisha said...

I check your blog so many times a day! I will be thinking about you and praying for you tomorrow! I am so excited for you that there aren't enough exclamation points to show it!!!!

Samye said...

YEAH!! By now hopefully you have had him... I am super excited to see lots of pics! You will be a fantastic mommy!!

Sis. Stokes said...

So, you're probably not reading your blog because you're a little....busy. How exciting! Can't wait to see that little man! Hooray! And congrats!

Mikey and Venessa said...

So exciting! Enjoy every second!!!