Sunday, December 12, 2010

Look what I Can Do






I can grow humans. Born 12-10-10 at 5:00am, 7.13lbs, 20 inches long and dimples.

21 comments:

The Running Kidd said...

Ahhh he's sooooo incredibly cute! I got it hand it to you...you guys make some good looking babies! I'm so proud of you sis! You and Jeff are going to be amazing parents! Love you ALL!

Jill said...

He is adorable!!! Look it that hair!! He is definitely your son :) I love him! Congratulations!! What is his name???

Jessica Pless said...

Kapri! He is such an adorable addition! Congrats! You two are going to be amazing parents!

Emily said...

He is so beautiful! I wish I could be there to hold him. Congrats! I can't wait to talk to you and hear all about it.

Miriam Lusk said...

He is perfect! Good job mommy!

Chelsey said...

Oh my goodness look at that head of hair! He's already sporting Jeff's hairdo huh? He's beautiful Kapri, and you're one gorgeous momma! You look great. Congratulations. Miles and I are so happy for you guys! What did you name him?

Laura Garner said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you Kapri! I would LOVE to go early too and am hoping I do! That's hilarious you tried all the tricks! He is adorable and I'm happy that he's finally here :) Congrats!

Kristine Watterson said...

WOW!! Look what you did! I can't believe you are a mom!?! Where did the time go? Weren't you just in high school, in that blue sequined number, sitting on Popi's lap singing? Just writing that makes me tear up a little...life just keeps going, doesn't it? He is sooo handsome, your little man and what a head of hair! Rob wants to know if he can borrow some :) I hope you enjoy all that is to come! Yeah for you both! Love ya

Jennelle said...

I requested you as a friend on facebook and I stumbled across your blog! Hooray! Look at all that hair! He is adorable and I can't wait to meet him. I need your email address cause we are having a little christmas party shin dig on Friday and wanted to invite you guys. I know you more than likely won't be able to come since you just had your cutie patootie baby but wanted to invite you anyway. congrats!

stephani said...

why do you look like a supermodel right after giving birth? gosh. so happy for you guys! hes beautiful!

Samye said...

HE is precious!! Congrats!!! (Do you have a name yet??)

Sis. Stokes said...

What a precious little holiday angel. And so big! Well done, mommy. Remember the love you feel right now. There is nothing like it in the world. Congratulations!

Maegan said...

oh my word kapri!! he is precious! i love his little guy hair. congratulations! so happy for you guys. you grow good humans.

kwest said...

He is so cute!! You're a natural at growing humans :) Keep the pictures of him coming.

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

SO happy for you! LOTS OF LOVE!

Franny said...

CONGRATULATIONS JEFF AND KAPRI!!!! I'm so excited for you both! You'll make great parents! Love you to and your little family.

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Look at that hair!! OH my goodness how cute. The picture you sent me he had his hat on so I couldnt see it :) I wish you lived closer so I could stop by for a visit!

McRae and Trav said...

Congratulations Kapri and Jeff!! He is so adorable! Can't wait to meet him someday!

dani said...

amazing kapri! he's darling:)

Candace said...

Kapri! He is so awesome! He is such a handsome baby boy! And you looked so fabulous! Scott and I are soo happy for you and Jeff! Hope everything is going well now that you're home!

Nicalee said...

You can grow humans and look gorgeous doing it. I'm so glad you got to experience the true MIRACLE of birth. Isn't it amazing? Man, it was just yesterday that I was playing with my little cousin running around in diapers...Kapri! I'm so happy for you and Jeff!! Have fun!