The exciting life of two people in love.
Oh my, I am so happy for you! And... yes, jealous :)
He is an extremely cute little boy.
Congrats guys! he's sooo cute!
He is quite the cutie...congrats!
Congratulations! I'm glad you are all home, safe and sound for Christmas.
Kapri Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys.... He looks great. And I hope everything went great as well. I ended up having my baby the day after thanksgiving. But, congrats again and hope that you guys have a merry Christmas.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my, I am so happy for you! And... yes, jealous :)
He is an extremely cute little boy.
Congrats guys! he's sooo cute!
He is quite the cutie...congrats!
Congratulations! I'm glad you are all home, safe and sound for Christmas.
Kapri Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys.... He looks great. And I hope everything went great as well. I ended up having my baby the day after thanksgiving. But, congrats again and hope that you guys have a merry Christmas.
Post a Comment