Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Some Cuteness



9 comments:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

OH hes so cute, you need to post more pictures!!! Im glad things are going good! :)

The Bedke Fam said...

No...that's ALOT of cuteness! I love his dimples. Way to go you guys!

The Running Kidd said...

Your killing me! He's SOOOO cute! I can't wait to kiss those cheeks when you guys come!

Miriam Lusk said...

Oh my cuteness! He is perfect!

Sis. Stokes said...

With those dimples, he's gonna be a lady killer for sure! What a marvelous little gift. Merry Christmas you three!!

Laura Garner said...

He's adorable Kapri! I'm sure everyone's commenting on how much hair he has! So cute! Congrats to you both!

McCall said...

hey! i found your blog through facebook! we need to get together again, i think that pizza place is calling my name... ha ha.

your little guy is a stud!

SAM and RACHEL said...

long time, i just clicked over from jacquies blog....i didn't even know you were pregnant! congrats....he is ADORABLE! check out those dimples....that is too cute!

don't you love having baby with all that hair? just wait til you have a girl and it really gets fun to have a baby with hair! now i dont get in trouble for braiding my little boy's hair (dont worry it's been cut several times since then)

did you know we had another baby recently too?

Julia Rough said...

I think he needs a baby photo-shoot under the Golden Gate bridge. This suggestion has nothing to do with the fact that I live 5 minutes away...or...well...I just want to see him, alright!?!? He's so stinkin' cute!