The exciting life of two people in love.
Ah man. Those look tasty. I would buy them but I just bought a huge bottle full of pre-natals that is definitely going to last me 7 more weeks. Shoot.
AND I just looked at the baby countdown.... 16 days (well really 15)!??!!??!! Oho my gosh Kapri you are So close. Im totally jealous :)
Kapri!!! Good luck with the baby, you're getting so close!! LOVE the vitamins, that's awesome!
5 days to go! You're about to pop!!! Just checked out your maternity photos...on your FB, and the ones that you linked to on the BLOG....so stinking beautiful! I love you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Ah man. Those look tasty. I would buy them but I just bought a huge bottle full of pre-natals that is definitely going to last me 7 more weeks. Shoot.
AND I just looked at the baby countdown.... 16 days (well really 15)!??!!??!! Oho my gosh Kapri you are So close. Im totally jealous :)
Kapri!!! Good luck with the baby, you're getting so close!! LOVE the vitamins, that's awesome!
5 days to go! You're about to pop!!! Just checked out your maternity photos...on your FB, and the ones that you linked to on the BLOG....so stinking beautiful! I love you!
Post a Comment