Monday, August 9, 2010

Here We Go...






Jeff had his white coat ceremony this past weekend and it was freaking cool! It was a welcoming to the health care profession and they got the lab coats they wear in school. I was so proud of him! It was so crazy to think about all the hard work that got him to this point and how when we firststarted dating he had just decided dental was what he wanted to do. I know it's not my degree or grades that got him to this point but I felt proud of myself too remembering all the dinners with biology and chemistry books as guests, all the long discussions of if this was REALLY what he wanted to do, and TONS of pep talks. I knew my cheerleader days would be important in my life! And now 4 years later the goal is realized. It was so cool. I cried, and not because I'm pregnant. His family came down for it and I loved having them here to celebrate! They're so fun! So I guess now the real work and even harder road through dental school begins, here we go...

5 comments:

Jill said...

Congrats guys...You are such a good looking couple. What an exciting adventure to be on...

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

YAY! How exciting!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Wow that is cool. Congrats!! And you look super cute with your little belly! :)

The Bedke Fam said...

How cool! You must be such a proud lil wifey! Now for the next several years of adventure :)

Kayleen said...

Congratulations to both of you! Have a great adventure!!!