Saturday, August 14, 2010

Boys, teenagers and men




Why do men have to touch their package all the time? Why? I'm not talking about anything gross here. And I'm not talking about little kids just discovering their bodies. Just your average guy scratching, adjusting, whatever it is they do. I realize this needs to be done sometimes, I mean, they are just dangling around. Ok that's fine, once in awhile a re-adjustment is necessary. But all the time gentleman? My littlest brother is CONSTANTLY 'checking on his.' I'm always yelling at him that it's still there. He's 17 maybe that has something to do with it. Believe me guys, if it fell off, you'd know. Thankfully my husband is not one that is always checking on his (or maybe he knows how bad I would ridicule him). I used to think it was a society thing, like we put so much emphasis on manhood and sex boys become sensitive and always have to be touching themselves to make sure they are still intact, still a man. I wonder what Freud would say.
So, the reason for this rant about male genitalia? I have a son, IN UTERO that would not stop touching his penis at my last ultra sound! It was funny and I'm all about self discovery but still! Which means all my theories and papers in college about sex and society are null and void because I have evidence that it starts in the womb. Here is the picture. I'm 22 weeks in it. His butt crack is in the left corner facing us, his legs jet off from there and disappear, the thing in the middle is said genitalia, the arm is coming around the right side of the picture (looks kind of like the long dinosaur neck) just checking it out.

4 comments:

The Musson Family said...

Oh Kapri! You are too funny. But you speak the TRUTH. And it doesn't matter what age they are. I will never understand it and I feel sorry for you. It if is starting in the womb, you are going to be watching this for a long time to come. Hang in there girl. It really doesn't get better with time. haha

Kaeli & Kyle said...

HAHAHAHA!!!!! Oh Kapri, I can ALWAYS count on you for a good laugh!! You kill me! But alas, what you say is true. With 4 brothers I KNOW how it is. Trust me. I guess I will find out tomorrow if I get to join you on the fun of watching yet ANOTHER boy embarg on this habit :)

Fab Five said...

I've asked myself these same questions! lol I'm actually beginning to think that the Clawson boys were really good about not playing with themselves because the Crandalls are going at it all the time!

Emily said...

hahaha
Oh Kapri. I love that you always just say it like it is.
yup. Many nights have I found Spencer asleep with his hand in his pants.

btw to those who might read this Spencer is my son and not my husband haha