Tuesday, August 3, 2010

First Day of School



Today is Jeff's first day of dental school! He's going to Western University. I'm so proud of him and was watching him get ready and giggling because he looked so cute! I'm anxious for him to get home so I can hear all about it!

3 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

How cute! So...how was it???

The Graumans said...

KAPRI!!! It's so good to see you're doing well! Congrats on that baby boy on the way! I just added you as a friend on FB and saw your blog...too cute! Message me on FB your email and I'll send you an invite to read mine. We need to keep in touch! Maybe next time you're in town we can meet for coffee, it would be great to see you and meet Jeff! Talk soon!
Nicole (Macdonald)

The Running Kidd said...

that is too cute that you took pics of Jeff of his first day of school! What a proud wife you are :)