What a lovely crib! I love dark wood, but TK...not so much. We settled on cherry. Jeff looks so happy getting ready for his little man to arrive. I'm sure you're both so excited! I hope his room is kinda close to yours. There will be lots of walking back and forth for a while. :-p Love you!
Way to go Jeff! I love the crib. It's kind of making me jealous that I'm going cribless for a while and can't do all these fun preparations for the baby. I'll just live vicariously through you guys i guess ;)
5 comments:
Ah, Im jealous! I cant wait to get mine ordered and put together!!! How fun! Its so cute!Great job Jeff :)
That is awesome. So exciting for you guys! We took ours down finally when Morgan got a toddler bed. I wonder if we'll ever put it up again.
I'm so excited that pretty soon you get to put your cute little baby in there. It's going to be the best thing ever!
Looks great guys! Way to go!
What a lovely crib! I love dark wood, but TK...not so much. We settled on cherry. Jeff looks so happy getting ready for his little man to arrive. I'm sure you're both so excited! I hope his room is kinda close to yours. There will be lots of walking back and forth for a while. :-p Love you!
Way to go Jeff! I love the crib. It's kind of making me jealous that I'm going cribless for a while and can't do all these fun preparations for the baby. I'll just live vicariously through you guys i guess ;)
Post a Comment