I'm officially 20 weeks along and half way there! It's gone by pretty fast I hope the next 20 go as fast! Although I've heard it's not so wonderful towards the end. Anyway here are my 20 week pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The exciting life of two people in love.
12 comments:
you are one very sexy pregnant woman!!!! love ya!
Super cute pics!! I love feeling them move, always so neat!!
ahhh Kapri what and adorable pregnant woman you are!
okay, you looked like you've popped even more since the last time I saw you...which was like 5 days ago!! Your look adorable :) Love u!
hah you are so funny Kapri! I miss you!! You look so great! you officially get the cutest pregnant woman award! :) I can't wait to take your pics! :) We need to chat soon ok!
I am wishing I were so hot pregnant!!!
Lookin Good! :) Im not surprised!
Man I wish I looked that good! You have the cutest little belly!
Half way already?! That went so fast!!!! I know you probably feel larger than you've ever been, but you are so cute and tiny! It's adorable. You could be one of those models on the maternity products websites. Seriously! I'm so excited to see pictures of your little one. He'll be the cutest little squish ever (after my boys, of course). :-p
You look awesome!!!
As I said earlier - you look the way we looked in high school when we would push our tummies out just to see what it would look like when we were one day, uh-oh, PREGGERS! I'm so so happy for you!!!
Hey Kapri! Congrats on your pregnancy too :) That's exciting you're having a boy. Have you picked out any names yet? That's funny you write on my post because I've been meaning to ask you for something. I saw a post a while back of the date night we made those shirts and I think it was your first date with Jeff or something is why you posted it. Would you mind emailing me those two pictures because I don't think the image is good enough for me to copy and paste. My email is laura.ngarner@gmail.com if you wouldn't mind sending it to me :) And congrats again with the baby and Jeff's white coat ceremony. Very cool. Thanks Kapri!
Post a Comment