Friday, July 23, 2010

BBQ for 2



This was our bbq the other night. As soon as we make friends and meet people we'll have them over for hamburgers by Jeff! Jeff made some DELICIOUS ranch hamburgers and cooked them to perfection! I wanted to post about them because they were soooo good! And he uses what he learned on the Food Network to cook the cheese to perfection. I contributed a fruit salad and mouth to feed. It was really cute and scrumptious!

1 comment:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

So... I know we didnt do as much as we had wanted, but seeing this BBQ REALLY makes me miss you guys! You are always doing such fun things. I just love it! AND the chair above... Kapri - look at you! You have turned into a little crafter. I am definitely disapointed we had to get pregnant and have so much free time when we are so far away from each other :( Oh well we can inspire each other from a distance! :) I need to call you now that Im completely done with school and actually have time to think for myself!