

It's a boy! (In case you couldn't tell from the blue cupcake) We had an ultrasound at my 18 week appointment and the technician asked "have you had sugar today already?" (It was early morning) I said "well, I had a bowl of Grape-Nuts this morning." Anyway she said he was moving around like crazy and measuring bigger so my due date moved up to Dec. 5. which I find odd since I know the exact date and time of conception. Maybe he'll just be a big strong boy! I would've bet my life it was a girl but I'm just glad he's doing well.
11 comments:
Yeah for boys!! Congrats! All my boys measured big...love big boys!
Yea for BOYS!!!! You will love having another little boyfriend :)
The cupcake is such a cute idea! Congrats on the baby boy :) I'll let you know how our ultrasound goes on Tuesday! AHHH!! Love ya!
I didn't know they moved up your due date. That's awesome! He might turn out like Carson and weigh 9.5 lbs!
Jill's right boys are great! I'm a little biased though. It's funny we made a cake and colored it blue to tell my family. They loved it! congrats guys!
SO happy for you! Boys are FUN!
Maybe his little sister has been hanging out trying to warn you that her big brother is gonna be a handful :)
Congrats to both of you ! I am also jalous you are so close to the beach ! Have fun shopping for the new baby and keep allof us updated ! Becky in Idaho
Soo.. Based on family history Im betting we are having a boy too. So that means when you guys come home to firth we can meet up and our boys can be buds :)
What a clever way to announce it! Congratulations to you and the growth of your family! How marvelous!
Congrats Kapri! What a cute little boy he will be!!!
Post a Comment