Friday, June 18, 2010

We're Expecting!

With faith, patience and competent doctors Jeff and I are expecting our first Dec. 7 2010.

We are so excited! I am going to post belly pictures soon! Although I pretty much just look fat or like I have a beer belly, but whatever. I am 15 weeks. I was totally sick the first trimester but thankfully am out of that now! Yes we are going to find out the sex, we're too impatient to wait. We both think it's a girl, but we'll see. Thank you to everyone for all your prayers and excitement!

13 comments:

Lauren said...

dec 7th was carter's due date!! I am so excited for yall!! you are going to LOVE being parents!

Jessica Pless said...

Congrats Kapri!! That is awesome!!

The Bedke Fam said...

i'm so glad you have internet to finally let the cat out of the bag! WOOHOO!!! SO EXCITED!!!!

Samye said...

Yeah! That is so exciting! Keep us updated!

alisha said...

Congrats! I was wondering, since the blog had been neglected! I hope you are feeling better. And December is an awesome month to have a birthday! Sorry I missed your anniversary, so a belated happy 3rd wedding anniversary to you both as well! I was pregnant for our 3rd anniverary too. :) Can't wait to find out what you are having!

Insights said...

YEA!!!! Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures. I bet you look adorable!

Kels said...

Congrats!!! You two will make great parents!!

Sis. Stokes said...

Hooray! Seriously SO excited for you two! Pregnancy is like nothing else in this world. Sleep now, because you don't do a lot of that once your angel is here. Just so stinkin' happy! Congrats!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

YAY, you have internet! Now I don't have to worry about slipping the news at work lol. I ALMOST spilt the beans to Miriam the other day cause I told her I was. HAHA Such a relief to not have to keep secrets :)

Kristine Watterson said...

I'm so glad that Jeff can finally give you something you'll like more than him!! Congrats!

Candace said...

Kapri! I'm so thrilled for you! That's awesome! I'm so glad that you're out of the morning sickness..its the worst! Congrats to you and Jeff! We miss you guys!

Darla said...

I'm very happy for you Kapri

The Musson Family said...

Kapri and Jeff we are so excited for you both. I can't believe that you and Jacquie will be able to go through this experience together (though you are thousands of miles apart). May the Lord bless you and watch over all of you. :)