It's the end of a chapter for us this week. Jeff graduated from BYU-Idaho and I'm so proud of him and all the long, hard work he put into his
schooling. He graduated in Physiology with straight A's almost his whole college career! The next
chapter we will be going off to southern California where he will be attending dental school. We're moving out of our 'first place' this week also. Needless to say it's a little crazy and stressful at our house. In a few days we'll close this chapter, I'm excited and sad, it was a really good chapter.





7 comments:
Yeah!! Congrats!! If you go through Vegas we would love to see you!! (And if you need a place to crash we have a guest bed!!)
Oh... Its really setting in that you're leaving!! Im SO sad Kapri! You were one of the best things that came from work. You're such a good friend. Im going to miss you so much!!!
At least Jeff is from Firth so you'll have to come this way eventually :)
Congratulations to both of you! I hope that you love Southern California as much as you've love the Burg :)
Can't wait for the updates on the next chapter. Really glad that you are part of the family, Kapri. You are just one awesome chicky!!!
I stalked you, as promised! I am so happy for you and Jeff!! Yall are going to have so much fun in california. I am so itchy for a change of scenery so of course I am jealous, but I feel like when our time FINALLY comes to leave rexburg I wont be ready to go!
Oh my heck, FINALLY a new post. You guys are going to love southern Cally. What a great adventure.
You have a lifetime of awesome adventures ahead...I am so happy for you guys!! You should be so proud of your hubby Kapri!!
Post a Comment