WE MADE THE MOVE! We now reside in southern California! We were SO blessed to be able to move into a beautiful house, it was a little dated but nothing sweat and muscles couldn't take care of.
Saturday, June 26, 2010
"Move That Bus!"
WE MADE THE MOVE! We now reside in southern California! We were SO blessed to be able to move into a beautiful house, it was a little dated but nothing sweat and muscles couldn't take care of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Kapri,
I LOVE the new place!! You guys did such a great job fixing it up! And I LOVE the paint choice for the living room ;) I can't wait to come visit you guys and see it in person!
I LOVE IT!!! It's absolutely perfect and you guys did such a great job! Now I just need to get my booty over there to see it and you in person :)
Post a Comment