I want to write a little note about my Mom and Dad and Jeff's Mom and Dad. I just don't know what we would've done without them in this move. Mike and Connie both took the time to caravan with us the 2 days it took to get here and they drove the truck with a huge trailer of our stuff! It was so nice of them and then they stayed and unloaded and unpacked with us. We couldn't thank them enough for the help and manpower they provided.
Mark and Vicki took a week and came down here to help us make this house a home so we could LOVE it! We learned a lot while they were here and now we sit in the living room and say "we never could have done this without them." I'm so glad my Mom is so talented and shares her gifts. We appreciate both of them willing to help so much!
ALL of our family is so precious to us and we love them so much. It really does make me cry a little when I realize how generous and loving a family we have. We are so blessed and I just thought I should tell someone how great our family is and tell them THANK YOU!





3 comments:
Is that your place? So cute! Im glad you are enjoying it! :)
It looks awesome!!! glad you guys figured out how to paint a wall! :) Can't wait to come visit!!!
You do have an awesome family :)
What great in laws and parents you guys have! Your mom really is so talented with interior design and all things crafty/artsy. Everything she puts together looks so good, like your wedding settings GORGEOUS. Enjoy that beautiful home!
Post a Comment