This post is 6 months late, in fact Clawson farms will be planting potatoes soon and this is about harvest last Sept-Oct. I kept waiting to remember to get more pictures from the other camera but it's been 6 months and it will never happen. SOOOO here are a few pictures and video. I am told that I still love harvest because it's still new, exciting and terribly romantic to me. This was my first time working in harvest although I was not outside in the field I was in the house cooking! I freaking loved it! It was so fun! I'm so sad we'll be in dental school for next years harvest.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Potato Harvest
This post is 6 months late, in fact Clawson farms will be planting potatoes soon and this is about harvest last Sept-Oct. I kept waiting to remember to get more pictures from the other camera but it's been 6 months and it will never happen. SOOOO here are a few pictures and video. I am told that I still love harvest because it's still new, exciting and terribly romantic to me. This was my first time working in harvest although I was not outside in the field I was in the house cooking! I freaking loved it! It was so fun! I'm so sad we'll be in dental school for next years harvest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Yes, it's true, you love it because it's new to you but I think even down the road you'll still have a good attitude towards it. That's just how you are.
You were so good in the kitchen!!! And especially making the special diet food for me and Connie! That was awesome! You are such fun.
Post a Comment