This year at Park City Jeff and I decided to ski. Both of us have not been skiing in at least 5 years so we were nervous to say the least. We got up there and we picked it right back up and it was a lot of fun! It's always more fun to drive to the snow then live in it. This trip is always funny to me because we are all grown and all adult size (except Mikayla) plus 2 in-laws and we all still cram into 2 hotel rooms. Those pictures are the best because there is NO floor space left! We defiantly grow closer during these trips. We went snowmobiling and I'm pretty sure Jeff wanted to throw me off. We were going maybe 40 on a flat trail and I'm screaming for him to slow down. So he let me drive then we got WAY behind the group. Is there no happy medium in life? We also went Temple Square to look at the lights and got to watch the new movie in the Joseph Smith Memorial building. It was a great trip and I'm glad we got to ski this year! (don't forget to check out potato harvest below).
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Park City
This year at Park City Jeff and I decided to ski. Both of us have not been skiing in at least 5 years so we were nervous to say the least. We got up there and we picked it right back up and it was a lot of fun! It's always more fun to drive to the snow then live in it. This trip is always funny to me because we are all grown and all adult size (except Mikayla) plus 2 in-laws and we all still cram into 2 hotel rooms. Those pictures are the best because there is NO floor space left! We defiantly grow closer during these trips. We went snowmobiling and I'm pretty sure Jeff wanted to throw me off. We were going maybe 40 on a flat trail and I'm screaming for him to slow down. So he let me drive then we got WAY behind the group. Is there no happy medium in life? We also went Temple Square to look at the lights and got to watch the new movie in the Joseph Smith Memorial building. It was a great trip and I'm glad we got to ski this year! (don't forget to check out potato harvest below).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Ryan was SOOO annoyed with me on the snowmobiling trip cause I was yelling at him to slow down too!! haha good times!
What a fun trip! I agree that it would be much more fun to drive to snow than lve in it. Why do I live in Rexburg???? We are still trying to figure it out! Family maybe? haha!
Post a Comment