This year was a California Christmas for Jeff and I. (hey better late then never) It was a lot of fun. I was really worried about driving this time because we had to take our fur child Capone and I was worried about so many stops to pee (he's only a puppy so he can't hold it very long). So we devised a plan we gave him an early dinner the night before and then didn't feed him the whole day until we got to CA! Since the Dog Whisperer says don't humanize your dog, we didn't even feel bad! It was perfect! We even made better time then usual! Anyway, Christmas was wonderful and it was so nice to spend time with family. Below are some posts about our Christmas.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
A California Christmas
This year was a California Christmas for Jeff and I. (hey better late then never) It was a lot of fun. I was really worried about driving this time because we had to take our fur child Capone and I was worried about so many stops to pee (he's only a puppy so he can't hold it very long). So we devised a plan we gave him an early dinner the night before and then didn't feed him the whole day until we got to CA! Since the Dog Whisperer says don't humanize your dog, we didn't even feel bad! It was perfect! We even made better time then usual! Anyway, Christmas was wonderful and it was so nice to spend time with family. Below are some posts about our Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
hey! i just found your blog and thought i would say hi!
later
-rachel
What a cute little duster you have! Love the mini dog!
Post a Comment