The great month of February. It contains my birthday and Valentines day! I never used to feel bad for the boys I was dating during this time of year but now that I'm married I do feel bad for poor Jeff. It is Valentines day and then BAM! 2 days later it's my birthday! I always tell Jeff to flip the birthday and Valentines (flowers are wicked cheap after Valentines day). And I always write out a list and say stick to the list (am I a girl who knows what I want or what)! Valentines day comes and we bought crab legs to eat for a special dinner and they were divine! Then we exchanged gifts, I got him a book he's been wanting and he gave me...THE PERFECT BROWNIE! I was so shocked! Has anyone seen those infomercials? I totally watch them and always want one every time I see it! And Jeff got it for me ha ha! What a doll right? Not only that he sneaks upstairs and draws up a steaming hot bath with new bubble bath and puts roses in the tub and puts me in a relaxing bath. It was so sweet! I tried to coax him in but he said THAT was not the point of this bath. It was a wonderful Valentines. Then BAM 2 days later was my birthday. I turned 27. Holy cow! I am almost 30! True to form Jeff was again wonderful. I got breakfast in bed. I told him I wanted him to make me dinner so he got steaks and baked potatoes. It was all very gourmet and candle lit. He even made home made butter for the potato! He was downstairs cooking a long time and it was seriously SO good! I was impressed! Then I got a back rub! Great birthday!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
February
The great month of February. It contains my birthday and Valentines day! I never used to feel bad for the boys I was dating during this time of year but now that I'm married I do feel bad for poor Jeff. It is Valentines day and then BAM! 2 days later it's my birthday! I always tell Jeff to flip the birthday and Valentines (flowers are wicked cheap after Valentines day). And I always write out a list and say stick to the list (am I a girl who knows what I want or what)! Valentines day comes and we bought crab legs to eat for a special dinner and they were divine! Then we exchanged gifts, I got him a book he's been wanting and he gave me...THE PERFECT BROWNIE! I was so shocked! Has anyone seen those infomercials? I totally watch them and always want one every time I see it! And Jeff got it for me ha ha! What a doll right? Not only that he sneaks upstairs and draws up a steaming hot bath with new bubble bath and puts roses in the tub and puts me in a relaxing bath. It was so sweet! I tried to coax him in but he said THAT was not the point of this bath. It was a wonderful Valentines. Then BAM 2 days later was my birthday. I turned 27. Holy cow! I am almost 30! True to form Jeff was again wonderful. I got breakfast in bed. I told him I wanted him to make me dinner so he got steaks and baked potatoes. It was all very gourmet and candle lit. He even made home made butter for the potato! He was downstairs cooking a long time and it was seriously SO good! I was impressed! Then I got a back rub! Great birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
What a wonderful hubby!! Glad to hear that you had a great birthday!
What a sweet husband!! It sounds like you had a wonderful February :)
Wow! You've learned how to train them well! Congratulations and Happy Birthday (belated)!!!!
Post a Comment