Christmas Eve we always have a family 'talent' show. I think it started out as an excuse to make the grandkids develop talents that turned into a dreaded obligation, which has evolved into a really fun time where we share games and do silly things together. This year the Jeff and Kapri family shared the talent of downing soda! Well, Jeff did. It was awesome! I don't know how he does it! He downed a 2o ounce soda in 7 seconds! I challenge anyone out there to do the same. My brother Ryan dressed up as Santa and rocked hard to the "I AM SANTA CLAUS" song. I think it's on guitar hero or itunes or something. It was hilarious! He was so good! And of course we did the bells. I seriously do not know how we make it through this every year sucking so bad. We've been doing it for 20 years and we have yet to play a perfect song! We also played Left Right Center. It's a gambling game and it is so fun! Mikayla won this year. I love that we gamble on the night of our Saviors birth. Don't worry, we also read the Christmas story in the bible.
Thursday, February 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Gambling on Christmas Eve? Sounds like my kind of party!
Wow, your Christmas sounds like so much fun...my kind of Christmas, lots of traditions, games and laughter. Family is so great and yours is so much fun!!
Your family does look so fun! Although, I feel it is my solemn duty to point out to you that gambling is wrong and Mikayla is going to hell.
Post a Comment