
JEFF GOT INTO HIS #1 CHOICE DENTAL SCHOOL! There were over 3,000 applicants for Western University , 300 received interviews for 70 spots. He applied to ten schools, received interviews to six of them and has been accepted to two of them. This has been such a long road and it is finally paying off and I can't say how proud of him I am! I am in California baby-sitting for my parents and he called and told me and I just started bawling. I knew he would get in, why wouldn't he just listen to me? I'm always right : ) We feel so blessed and want to thank everyone for your prayers. We are excited for this new stage in our lives even though we are going to have to take out a HUGE loan!





9 comments:
Congrats! When Wyatt told me I was so excited for you! Although I wish we could all get accepted to the same place!
SO EXCITING!! I'm so happy for you both:) Kevin applied to western too (for pharmacy) so maybe we'll be neighbors again! :)
That is such wonderful news! Congratulations to you both!
YAY!!! Im so happy for you both, although I am going to miss you a lot when you move :(
Holy moly that's great news!!! Now we really MUST have you to dinner soon. There is much to celebrate!!! When are you back in town? And when will you guys leave? *tear*
I'm really happy for you guys.
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys!
Congrats Kapri and Jeff!! I am so excited for you two!! Where is this school?
Pamona California
Post a Comment