Friday, January 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Capone



Well, I know I still need to post about some things like harvest, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year. Maybe I'll try to post that stuff... but in light of that fact that I'm only saying that to make myself feel better and it probably won't happen, I will give you the here and now. We have a child now! A very cute 4 legged one! It seems as though the natural yearnings to nurture could not be ignored any longer in Jeff! He gave me a puppy for Christmas complete with a bow! It was really cute! Although to be fair I was a little um, well, unhappy? So, maybe that's an understatement since Jeff now chants the mantra "Hell hath no fury like an angry woman!" ........Anyway, I have since fallen in love with the little guy and learned that Jeff is the Dog Whisperer. It's really amazing! I've never seen anything like it. So I am learning from him and since he's finally potty trained it's fun having a little fur ball around. He's a Coton De Tulear, non-shedder, will be 10-12 lbs, it's a boy, he is four months old today. And we realize the terrible complex a boy fluff ball could potentially have so we gave him a very tough name; Capone like Al Capone the 1930s gangster who stayed on Alcatraz and died of syphilis. He's freaking cute and already knows a lot of commands like crate, bed, sit, stay, lay down, stay up, and shake we're working on roll over and freeze now.

10 comments:

Fab Five said...

He's cute! He looks like a stuffed animal!!! Sounds like a good dog. Hope Jeff has just as much luck being the "baby whisperer."

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Im glad to hear you finally like him! haha And By the way, your hat is so cute in the middle picture!!!! :)

Jill said...

He is adorable!! When I was little I always wanted a puppy for Christmas with a bow and everything!

The Calderwood's said...

I miss capone!! And this post totally makes you sounds like a mom telling us how many months he is and what things he is accomplishing! :) I love it! Saturday was so fun and I hope to see you guys again soon!

alisha said...

awww what a cute dog! he looks cuddly.

Chelsey said...

awww Capone is so cute! We should get our puppies together! Ours is 6 months old and 18 pounds. They could be buddies. And that would mean I get to see you!

Kayleen said...

What a cute dog! I didn't know Jeff's talents extended to animals. Wow!

Emily said...

What a cute dog! I am not a fan of little dogs, but he is adorable! I love the name. I would love to come meet him.

btw I love your hat. I don't think I could pull that off anymore. You're gorgeous. miss you

Kristine Watterson said...

Why you always gotta have Grandma on your blog and rub it in that we never see her? Huh? I otta cap you and throw your body in the East river!!! I love your cute dog, don't let it die of Syphilis that's gross.

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's so cute. I wish I loved dogs more than I do. Tyler would be a happy man.