Friday, February 5, 2010

Lots of Hair Cut




So I got a hair cut today and it's the shortest I've ever had my hair! She had to shave the back of my neck! Anyway here are some pictures. I put the blue back in also so it's fun.

12 comments:

The Running Kidd said...

awwww sooo cute!!! It just keeps getting shorter and shorter! I love it :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dani said...

cute kapri!

Samye said...

Super cute do! I am sure lots easier too!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

VERY FUN! Lovin it!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Cute! I want to see it in real life! Too bad its dead at work or I could have snuck a peak!

Jill said...

I love your blue hair! I always loved when you put in pinks and other colors...you look good with everything!

Nick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maegan said...

aah! i love it! i never ever ever thought i'd see your hair as short as mine! it's so fun!! oh, that deleted comment is mine...i was signed in as nick so i switched to mine.

Nicalee said...

ADORABLE!!

Kayleen said...

You are cute with long or short hair! Lucky girl!

Kristine Watterson said...

It looks super cute, Kapri! Congrats on Dental School, yeah for you both!!