Jeff turned 26 yesterday! I was pretty proud of myself this year because normally I struggle to get Jeff a gift that he will actually like, he's so hard to buy for. But this year
Monday, January 11, 2010
Happy Birthday Jeff
Jeff turned 26 yesterday! I was pretty proud of myself this year because normally I struggle to get Jeff a gift that he will actually like, he's so hard to buy for. But this year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
So sad we missed it! Hopefully we will all be in Kentucky next year celebrating together!
Looks like a lot of fun!! sorry we missed it! I promise I am coming to visit ya'll soon!!
We need to get together! I graduated last semester and am bored. We need to have another girls night!
Uhh Tell Jeff Happy Birthday...and he has the best BirthDAY Ever (cause its mine too! hahah!)
Chelsey we totally need to hang out! Call me! 681 1955. We can do doggy play dates!
Happy Birthday Jeff. Dang he is still young. I'm teasing Brett cause he will be 29 soon. Glad you guys had a good night.
I can't believe that cute boy is now a handsome man! Time sure flies quickly.
Yeah for Jeff! You're awesome and we're really grateful for the comedic relief you bring to our family!
Happy Birthday Jeff!! The cakes look amazing. I wish we could have been there!
Post a Comment