I'm so proud of my hard working husband! These pictures are from grain harvest. Sometimes I get to ride in the semi truck or tractor with Jeff. It's so fun! We hang out and drive the tractor all day. I love it! He's so hot! He just shaved off the red beard be grew in these pictures.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
My Farmer Man
I'm so proud of my hard working husband! These pictures are from grain harvest. Sometimes I get to ride in the semi truck or tractor with Jeff. It's so fun! We hang out and drive the tractor all day. I love it! He's so hot! He just shaved off the red beard be grew in these pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
What is it with these farmer boys? Once it is in their blood you can't get it out. Jeff and Ryan are farmers for life. Good luck girls, it looks like your are a farmers wife for life. LOL
nice beard, jeff!!! haha. i miss you guys!
:) Cute boys. Love the video!
There is nothing that is more fun than to watch your husband work hard at something that he does well. Seriously, it is "da beest".
So fun to see your pics from the east coast! I'm glad you had a good time...we love 5 Guys! I'm happy you love being married. :)
Post a Comment