Emily and I have been friends since we were 10 or 12. We meet singing and dancing and have been doing that together ever since, well, at least until we realized we were embarrassing the people we were with. Then we did it louder! I've so many fond memories with Emily from slumber parties to dating to life changes. I love you EM! Thanks for a great weekend!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Time in Spanish Fork
Emily and I have been friends since we were 10 or 12. We meet singing and dancing and have been doing that together ever since, well, at least until we realized we were embarrassing the people we were with. Then we did it louder! I've so many fond memories with Emily from slumber parties to dating to life changes. I love you EM! Thanks for a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Kapri!
I'm so glad you got to come down and see me. I had so much fun with you. I miss you already. love you!
I think Spencer has a crush on you. He keeps asking what you are doing. :)
Hey email me all those pics will you. All of mine were blurry.
Post a Comment