3 years ago today Jeff and I were on our first date. So I'm taking a min to remember and celebrate. I'm making a special dinner and then we're going on a walk, just like we did on our first date. Our first date was so clever.
Wednesday, September 16, 2009
First Date
3 years ago today Jeff and I were on our first date. So I'm taking a min to remember and celebrate. I'm making a special dinner and then we're going on a walk, just like we did on our first date. Our first date was so clever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
That was a big night for Idris and I.... oh wait- not so much! I forgot that Laura was there. I feel like I look the same? I mean that's a good thing- I haven't doubled in size.
How fun that you have pictures of your first date. So cute! And I love Anita Stansfield too! I haven't read the Barrington Family Saga but I loved the Gables of Legacy books. Have you read those?
Post a Comment