Monday, July 20, 2009
Pool Party
I love water! I love swimming, I love all water sports, I love the sun, I love the heat, I love the ocean! Our apartment complex has a great pool and I love going to it (like everyday).
Last Wednesday before the boys went to work we had a pool party, with pizza. The boys had chicken fights and a dunking contest. I don't remember the outcome of the wrestling (I'm positive Jeff does)
but I'm sure Jeff dominated because he is good at everything he does. What must it be like to be him? We were even serenaded by some of the Polynesian boys with their smooth as butter voices. I love summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





5 comments:
It looks like you two are having a ton of fun. How about you send some sun and warm weather this way. Idaho isn't bad but it could definitely be, and has been, a lot warmer. Hope all is going good for the two of you!
I am loving all these posts, keep 'em coming! I'm so sorry about Austin, that is really disturbing. I hope he's doing OK.
Im sorry you had to leave that fun pool, but I sure am glad youre back! YAY for friends :) haha
where are the serenading videos??? i need them!
I agree, all things water are "de best"!
Post a Comment