Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Canada eh?

What a once in a life time opportunity I had with my friend Jacquie! Our husbands went to Kansas City for almost 10 days to work!So we decided to have a vacay without them. We drove from Maryland up to Jacquie's home town of Brantford, Ontario. I had the best time ever!!! We did so many things! We went to a ice cream place that was so rich I couldn't even believe it.  Jacquie and her brother were so sweet and took me to a Mennonite community which was so fun for me! I know they were dying of boredom but I was eating it up like a fat kid in a candy store! We went and saw the movie UP, which is so cute and everyones should see it, I cried, but I think missing my hubby might have had something to do with that. We even got to do a session in the Toronto Ontario temple.   We played rock band and I love that game I'm not very good but I love that game! On o
ur way back to Maryland we stopped at Niagra falls 
and we also went to the sacred grove and Joseph Smiths house and cabin. It was all a really neat experience. To top off the already awesome trip we watched the 
Hill Cumorah Pageant on Friday night. It was icing on the cake. I can't say enough about how awesome this trip was for me, well I could but that would be a really long post and nobody would read it. It was so wonderful to meet Jacquies family, I am so appreciative to them for opening up their home to me and treating like family. I will miss them. I love you Mussons! I can't wait to see you again!     

6 comments:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

WOW what a fun trip! I would LOVE to see all those places, and for you the history buff, that must have been even more cool! Call me! :) Cant wait to see ya... can you tell I have been lacking in the friend department sice you left? LOL!!

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

How fun! Slightly jealous! Wish we could have seen you guys on your way through! So what will you be doing now? Not going back to Alliance?

Fab Five said...

Yup, it's official... you're having WAY too much fun! :)

The Bedke Fam said...

good times. i'm pretty sure canada is the coolest place on earth. and now you know the truth!! :) jk

i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come back to me...

Kristine Watterson said...

What a neat trip! I am so jealous, Pri! You have had some awesome experiences being where you can see so much :)

The Musson Family said...

Oh Kapri! We loved having you here. It was so nice to get to know you. Jacquie will be so happy to have a friend that now knows where she is from and what she loves. Thanks for putting up with us (especially Josh, LOL)