Sunday, July 12, 2009

Here's to Hoping

I want to tell a funny side note story about my trip to Atlantic City. And say; here's to hoping we never out grow some things... The same night we were in Atlantic City the boys were in Delaware all together in the same hotel room. It is so hard to fall asleep without Jeff by my side, so when we finally called it a night and I finally fell asleep, the phone rang. All three of us proceeded to get phones calls within 5 minuets of each other. Hmm, sound suspicious? Maybe only to me because Jeff LOVES prank calling and door bell ditching. I answered the restricted number and said "Jeff I know it's you." He hung up before he could break character (he's good). After the initial, I'm so mad I'm awake! It was kinda cute since we could hear the other husbands in the back ground trying not to laugh. We laughed for a second then realized we were now wide awake. So naturally, we plotted our revenge. We all sent them text messages...special ones only wives can send husbands...texts that would be sure to keep them up for awhile...missing us. We laughed and giggled about how silly we were and about how adults probably shouldn't get such a kick out of prank calling. I hope there are many more things in life we will never out grow.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Kapri you are too funny!
I still do crazy stuff and sometimes I think "should mom's do this?"
I don't think we ever really grow up. Looks like you are still having tons of fun. We have a Five Guys in Orem and I really want to try it. I miss going to In-N-Out with you :)

The Bedke Fam said...

oh what a fun night!! good times, good times...