
Welcome to Atlantic City! This was a couple weekends ago but I thought I would post it anyway because it was so fun. Jacquie, Dani and I headed to Atlantic City for a girls get away while our husbands were in Delaware for the weekend working.

We went to the candy shop, went shopping in the mall where there was a huge water fountain show. In this mall was a gorgeous view of the beach and sand inside on the top floor! It was so cool! We found this way too cute pastry shop for breakfast

with the best bread and muffins for cheap! We laid on the beach all day and soaked up the sun, Dani and I went swimming and then we headed home.

I had such a great time with these lovely ladies I can't wait until the next weekend getaway!
2 comments:
How fun! What adventures you are having !
What a great time!! These are great memories for you!! Love ya tons!!
Post a Comment