Eating Ethiopian food was such a treat. They have no utensils at all! So you get these spongy, tortilla, naan, crepe things and use them to scoop the food from the table to your mouth. They had the most unique texture. It was pretty cool, yet another awesome experience we had with Ryan and Jacquie! I was watching the travel channel later in the week and learned that in Ethiopia the custom is to feed your neighbor and not yourself. So we'll have to go back and be totally legit.
Friday, July 3, 2009
Ethiopian Food
Eating Ethiopian food was such a treat. They have no utensils at all! So you get these spongy, tortilla, naan, crepe things and use them to scoop the food from the table to your mouth. They had the most unique texture. It was pretty cool, yet another awesome experience we had with Ryan and Jacquie! I was watching the travel channel later in the week and learned that in Ethiopia the custom is to feed your neighbor and not yourself. So we'll have to go back and be totally legit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
KAPRI!!! Let's be blog friends you sex kitten you. I need your email address because mine's private. Email me at maegstoddard@gmail.com. I loved looking at your blog! It looks like you and Jeff are just doing awesome. I'm so sorry about your brother. I hope he is doing better!
wow! what a very sexy group of people. lol. they seriously feed each other? we are totally doing that!!
I don't know if I would pay to eat ethopian food (we were there for a week...) but hey if you guys loved it then hopefully it was some good quality stuff!!
I'm so excited to see new posts. I've never ever seen you with dark hair. Looks beautiful. Looks like you've been having a fun summer so far. I got all teared up though reading about Austin. I hope he is feeling better. Got to meet Arnold though, that's awesome.
Miss you! Check out my blog. I posted some new pics from my CA trip.
Post a Comment