Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Burger and Fries

So apparently the equivalent of In-N-Out Burger on the west coast is Five Guys on the east coast. I went in skeptical that anything could compare to my home state trade mark, but...it is REALLY REALLY good! The burgers are so divine I think I might like them better then In-N-Out! Ah! Shh!BUT the fries don't compare. So if I could get In-N-Out fries with a Five Guys burger, oh my gosh! I would be 300 pounds! Thankfully the Lord doesn't give us anything we can't handle. Oh how he knows me. 

9 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

oh my gosh! this is hilarious. "thankfully the Lord doesn't give us anything we can't handle." i love you!!!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

HAHAH! Oh Kapri, how I miss you!

Janae Evans said...

HEy they are building a five guys here in Idaho Falls and I heard it was supposed to be like IN-OUT and I was skeptical but now I'm excited!

Broughton said...

We totally just ate there this week here in Provo. It was awesome! But I do miss In-N-Out! How are you doing?! You lok so good!

-Erica Broughton (Holden)

Sis. Stokes said...

LOVE the pic! Those burgers sound good. Too bad I don't think they would travel very well or you could send me one in the mail. :-p I'm glad you guys are having fun, but you need to hurry up and be done and get your toosh back here. We sure miss ya!

Kayleen said...

We have a Five Guys in Bountiful that I just tried. The fries were from Idaho, but not Rexburg. I don't remember the city, but that was the best burger and fries I have ever had!!!!

Spudbiz said...

We can't wait for the one here in Idaho Falls to open!! Mike and Jordan are definitely counting down the days!!

Fab Five said...

You're too funny! That's how I feel about Target! :)

Insights said...

I can't believe you would compare anything to IN-N-Out...I love that it says Rexburg ID...that is classic!