Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Coming Home


Well, our time in Maryland is over now and what a time it was! I had a blast and Jeff is glad to be back in God's country of Idaho. We both agree that through this adventure we learned so much we never could've learned in any other experience. I think it was very self revealing for Jeff. On the drive home we stopped to smell the roses, which gave us both whip lash because we would see something on the side of the road and then whip the car to turn and go to it. We saw the Notre Dame football field and touch down Jesus and ate at this wing place that was really good. So here we are again in Rexburg! We can't stay away from this place!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Touchdown Jesus. I love it

Samye said...

Glad you guys made it back safely!! You will have to let us know next time you heard back down here... I would love to see you!!

Kristine Watterson said...

Tricky with the buffalo wings, Jeff! Love the video, very funny...Glad you guys are home, now!

Insights said...

which makes me soooooo happy because now I get to see you!

Janel aka NANA said...

Make sure to come and visit me at work. I still have your stamps. We can do lunch or something too!!

Chelsey said...

HEY CLAWSON'S! It's your friends the Heidorn's (well really Chelsey, but I'm sure Miles would say hi too if he ever got on our blog). Are you guys back in Rexburg already? What brought you home? How was DC and Jeff's selling experience? Make your way to Lodi for a day or two? Please? Miles and I went skydiving in Lodi. It was awesome! Get back to me!