Sunday, June 28, 2009

Six Flags




We love roller coasters and lucky for us we have a six flags 3 miles from our apartment. We went on as many as we could since some were broken down. We even waited in line for a ride called the Batwing and it was closed right as we got to the front! Oh well, safety first. We went on a wooden one that totally shocked us, it was just as fast and scary as the huge, steel, upside down loop ones. It was a great day, and wasn't even that hot. In the picture of the ride swooping down we are on the last seats and you can see me laughing.  

5 comments:

Fab Five said...

So fun! I wanna go!!!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

How fun!! I havent been to a theme park for what seems like ages... Makes ya feel like a kid again haha. Good thing youre having fun out there cause we Miss ya here!

alicekidd said...

oh boy it looks like fun for the clawsons

The Bedke Fam said...

haha. i love the roller coaster pics! is MaryAnne on the phone in the group pic?? lol

Janae Evans said...

Kapri I am so jealous that you get to live on the east coast and do fun things! I hope you guys have a good time!