Go Nationals! We did everything you should do at a baseball game; ate hot dogs, yelled at bad calls, sang the baseball song and heckled the 3 little kids in front of us. Yes there were two dads and three 8 year olds in front of Jeff and I and they were...10 year old boys.... first they asked if I would kiss them and later asked if I liked their friend. So after egging them on for awhile they became too much for me to handle so I turned them over to Jeff. It was pretty funny. Jeff got involved and started talking sports and they got all kinds of riled up!!! It was so funny, until they knocked someone's beer over. Then the Dads stepped in and put a stop to our shenanigans. It was so funny! The home team won! which was shocking since they are supposed to stink.
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Baseball
Go Nationals! We did everything you should do at a baseball game; ate hot dogs, yelled at bad calls, sang the baseball song and heckled the 3 little kids in front of us. Yes there were two dads and three 8 year olds in front of Jeff and I and they were...10 year old boys.... first they asked if I would kiss them and later asked if I liked their friend. So after egging them on for awhile they became too much for me to handle so I turned them over to Jeff. It was pretty funny. Jeff got involved and started talking sports and they got all kinds of riled up!!! It was so funny, until they knocked someone's beer over. Then the Dads stepped in and put a stop to our shenanigans. It was so funny! The home team won! which was shocking since they are supposed to stink.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
How fun! I love baseball games, mostly for all the sideline fun! Miss you guys! Hope you can make it through here on your way back!
yay! Finally a post! Oh, and happy late anniversary!
YAY I am so proud of you for two posts in one month!And for one other thing we talked about that was hard for you to do .... you know what I mean. I will be hoping for a phone call soon....We MISS YOU GUYS!
Post a Comment