Thursday, June 11, 2009

Happy 2 Year Anniversary!





Wow, so it has been 2 years since Jeff and I got hitched. What a great 2 years it has been!  I can't believe how lucky I am to have Jeff for a husband he is seriously the best ever! 
Here are some reasons why he is great; he is AWESOME in the sack (for real, the best lover), he listens, he is thoughtful when he thinks he is supposed to be which is normally not the same times I think he should be...so it makes it even cuter, he expresses his appreciation for me almost hourly even when I don't deserve it, he can handle my verbal onslaught, he tries really hard to be patient, he puts forth all he has into everything he does, his laugh is contagious, he is always offering me foot rubs, he will call me just to ask how my day is going, he is so many things! I am just glad he is my husband. To celebrate Jeff got off work early and we took the metro into DC and saw the outside memorials; 
Korean, Vietnam, Lincoln, and WWII. 
 It was neat! Jeff was a trooper! 

8 comments:

Kaeli & Kyle said...

YAY You posted again! And Happy LATE Anniversary!
We miss you to hang out with, come back soon!
Oh ya, and work sucks hahahahaha!

Margaret Marshall Moon said...

Congratulations, Kapri! May great times continue for you both!

Emily said...

Did you really just tell everyone that Jeff is AWESOME in the sack?
Oh geez you are funny. I'm glad you finally have a new post. Looks like things are going well in Maryland. Happy Late Anniversary! That was such an amazing day. I'm so glad I got to be a part of it. The only thing I would have changed was my sad maternity bridesmaid dress. :)
Wow, has it been that long since I've seen you. I miss you!
Well enjoy life back East being a Sex Kitten. Seriously TMI.
Nah, I'm just jealous I'm not getting much lovin these days.
love you!

dani said...

oh my gosh i love the sex comment! you're so funny:) congrats to you and jeff, you're so perfect together:) i hope you're having a fun summer away from the burg:)

~Wyatt~Brittney~Brecken~Oliver~ said...

Time flys so quick!!! So glad your doing good! We miss you guys!?

Samye said...

Happy Anniversary!! Looks like you guys are really enjoying D.C.- it is so beautiful in the summer time!! Glad that you have posted too- missed seeing what you guys were up to!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to jeff for being so awesome in the sack. Happy anniversary!

Kristine Watterson said...

My mind has been assaulted with your words. I may or may not have some therapy later! Happy Anniversary, that was such a fun day and so special to be in the Oakland temple. (Since that is where my mom was married, too) so happy for you!