Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The transition to '09



So I started a blog and never touched it again...until now! Thanks to the slow economy I have a few minutes at work where I can ask Kaeli for help! Much has happened since November. Thanksgiving, was great we spent it with the Kidd's in California and Christmas was awesome, we spent it with the Clawson's in Mexico for a week. New Years was very special this year we spent it with the Lowe's and got to go to my grandparents sealing in the temple. What a great year it started out to be!!!

3 comments:

The Bedke Fam said...

yay you updated!!! i want MORE!! :)

Kristine Watterson said...

Mexico for Christmas sounds like heaven, and it looks like the weather was nice...

Nicalee said...

Okay, a memory from when you guys were with the Lowes: "What's Vickie's daughters name again?" (very loudly)...that was so cute and funny of him! I love your blog Kapri! Add us if you want, here's our blog: dustandnicblend.blogspot.com
love ya! Nicalee