Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Italian nachos night
The Bedkes came over for a little italian love. We made italian nachos and then Jeff and Ryan played the new Call of Duty while Jacquie taught me about blogs. I hope Johnny Carino's doesn't sue us for using their recipe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
and i must add...it was DELICIOUS! thanks again for having us over guys. i really enjoyed not having to cook. lol. and of course, we always love hanging out with you guys :)
Love the blog!! You have to keep going though and update with lots more pictures!!!
Beautiful Kapri! I'm so glad you started a blog! I saw your link on Alisha's! Check out my little Mackenzi...she's just a little older than baby Shelby!
Cute blog Kapri!!! we need to get together sometime! maybe we could go to the cocoa bean!! :)
Kapri!! I'm so glad you started a blog. It is such a great way to stay updated with all our friends. Let me know how you are doing. I'd love to catch up.
Hmm I wonder what amazing roommate taught you how to make those??
Post a Comment