Tuesday, February 3, 2009
My Appendix
So to make a really long story short. My appendix burst!!! I've never had a baby or anything, but let's just say I thought I was dying and when I do push out a kid I'm going to compare. So here's the story; about 3 weeks ago on a Friday I woke up with insane amounts of pain in my stomach. I thought I just had the flu or something. When Jeff got home from school that day he found me convulsing in the bath tub, so he took me to the hospital. They did all these tests and could not figure it out. Then the surgeon came in and said we have to open you up something is brewing in there and we don't know what. I was pretty out of it by this point I kept blacking out because of the pain, so I said whatever dude just kill me. They took me away to a happy place with drugs and got in there. They found my appendix all up in my colon! That's why they couldn't figure it out at first. Who knows how it got there! So I then spent 4 nights in the hospital. My Mom flew up for a week to take care of me (much to Jeffs relief). It was so fun having her here. I feel pretty good now, I'm just super sore. Thank you so much to everyone who came to see me in the hospital and at home, you have no idea how much it meant to me and Jeff. We have the coolest friends and family! Love you all! Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





13 comments:
yay i didn't even know you had a blog!! well you looked amazing in your hospital gown I hope I can look that good too :) Hope to see you soon girlie!!
i'm so glad you're still alive!! ;) those are some pretty hot pics you have! love ya!
YaY! Even more posts after work. Keep it up! haha
Kapri! Im so glad your okay. When I read on the fam website that you were sick I was so worried!! I wish I was there to help take care of my sister :) Anyways it sounds like Jeff is an amazing husband and your mom is great for being with you for the week. Ryan and I miss you guys and we want to come visit you sometime!! Love you!
I can not believe your appendix burst!!! LOL! Of all the rotten luck! I am so glad they caught it intime, I don't think Jeff would be up to finding ANOTHER girl to put up with him :). I am so happy to be blogging friends with you and be able to see what is going on with you two! I hope you are
%100 soon...
Oh my gosh I can't believe that happened!!! I am sure that has got to be worse than having a baby...at least you get epidurals when you have babies!! I am glad to see that you are feeling better, and LOVE all the new updates!!! It looks like you guys had a blast in Mexico (yes jealous) keep up the updates!!
You're one hot mama in that gown lady. Work it! We're so glad you're back here at work and doing well. I love this layout for your page too! Way cute!
I am so glad your feeling better! I am also so glad I found your blog! Now I can check it all the time. . like I don't already know whats going on. . .I'm excited!
glad you are all better! (yikes!) but thanks for updating! (yay!)
yikes that sucks! i'm glad you're okay:)
Aww. Your poor appendix. Hope you're feeling much much better. I'm so glad you have a blog! Why do you get so many more comments on yours than I do? I feel inadequate.
Kapri!! I didn't know that you started a blog. I finally noticed tonight that you accepted my invite to my blog and I was so excited to see that you have your own. I'm even on your link list, how sweet is that. I hope you are feeling better. I should call you soon. love you. -Em
Hey I love all the sympathy comments you've received! By the way I have a blog and I was going to put that background on mine too but got stuck with some lame chickens??
Post a Comment