Saturday, February 21, 2009

LAS VEGAS






Happy Valentines and Happy Birthday to me! This year was memorable to say the least. Jeff and I went with our continous partners in crime Ryan and Jacquie Bedke to Vegas and it was awesome!!! We ate Indian food, went to a buffet with all you can eat crab and I'm pretty sure Jeff ate at least 15 lbs of crab. We did an oxygen bar, lost 20 dollars in the slots, and probably the coolest thing we did was go to Mystere. It was basically a tripped out circus...AMAZING! On my actual birthday birthday I received a princess crown and accesories and wore them all day!

5 comments:

Kristine Watterson said...

Happy late Birthday Pri!!! I did see your name on Grandma's calendar and thought about you! I looks like you had fun in fabulous Las Vegas!

Candace said...

Vegas looked like so much fun! Happy Birthday! Im so glad that you're alright after your appendix nightmare! And thanks so much for letting Scott stay with you guys last weekend!

The Chambers said...

Hey pretty lady! I found your blog and wanted to say hi! Sounds like things are well and you are recovering from the appendix incident. That is so scary! Happy late birthday and hope all is well!! :)

Samye said...

I can't believe you were in Vegas!! Next time you HAVE to call so we can see you!!! Looks like you guys had fun, there is always something fun to do here!!

Anonymous said...

What the heck is an oxygen bar??? Happy happy birthday!