Sunday, May 26, 2013

But What If I Wasn't?

 25 weeks
 29 weeks
 33 weeks
35 weeks

At my last ultra sound (at 33 weeks) each twin was weighing in at 5 pounds each! The doctors tell me they are huge for twins, so that makes me feel pretty good about all the ice cream I eat. I'm definitely feeling like I'm carrying twins these days. I must have turned a corner and now LOOK like I'm carrying twins because just this week three strangers have made comments to me. At church a gentleman came up to me and said "wow, you are really pregnant. Are you due soon?" and at the grocery store the clerk asked what I was having and when I said a boy AND a girl she said with a look of relief "oh good! I was just thinking how big you look" then at Target a lady came up to me out of nowhere and said "whoa you've got to be having twins, you are huge" I laughed and said yes I am. But seriously, what if I wasn't? What if I wasn't having twins and this lady just said I look big enough for two? Experiences like that make me excited to get old and be able to blurt out whatever I want.

5 comments:

Fab Five said...

That's fantastic!!! You are huge!!! I love it!! You're amazing!!!!!!!

Samye said...

I think you look so wonderful!! You are going to be such a great mom to all three of your babes!!!

Kelly said...

You look so GREAT!!! Thanks for the pics.....name ideas?????

Kayleen said...

Wishing you a problem free delivery and can't wait to see the twins. Good luck. p.s. You look wonderful!

Kristine Watterson said...

I had people say that to me on EVERY pregnancy, and I was never having twins!!