23 weeks along (I know it's awkward to see my naked belly shots on the internet but I'll appreciate it later so you'll just have to deal). The growth ultrasound looked great. Baby boy is 1.5 pounds and baby girl is 1.4 pounds. They are in separate sacs and have separate placentas and were still all over each other during the ultrasound. It was funny. The doctor was trying to measure the boys head and the girl kept sticking her legs in the boys face! The boy is low and the girl is up high in me. So maybe that old wives tale about carrying boys low and girls high is true?
Thursday, March 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
That is so awesome Kapri!! They are so close to the same size! You look GREAT!
I agree you look GREAT! And I love seeing pics of your cute belly- and hearing the progress of both of your cute babes!
Fun fun!! Keep the updates coming! You look great!!
Post a Comment