Thursday, January 26, 2012

Krew is 1!





Krew had his birthday almost two months ago but whatever. We sang him happy birthday all week and every time we did he started crying and got very upset (funny, that's how I feel about turning 29 this year)! He did that at Christmas too when we went caroling. It was so sad but a little funny too. He had chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and very daintily picked off the sprinkles and frosting. Then when he was done he threw the entire cake on the floor. He is so friggin cute it kills me I can't eat his face off!

3 comments:

The Running Kidd said...

Yay! I'm so glad you finally posted some pics! He is so DARN cute!!! I love his cake too! Wish we could of been there to celebrate!

Margaret Marshall Moon said...

I can't believe he's already 1! That's amazing.

Kaeli & Kyle said...

HAHAHA YAY FOR A POST! I know how you feel. I want to bite wakelys face off! Particularly her little lips! She wouldnt even TOUCH her cupcake. She was terrified. Post coming soon. Check back, im late too :) MISS YOU!!!!!