The same day Jessica left (tear) Mike and Jordan flew in for the weekend. It was great to see them too! I was definitely outnumbered this weekend! But the boys had fun and took a drive up in the mountains, and when Jeff was studying we went on walks had a picnic and enjoyed the weather. It was the best October and November ever!
Friday, December 16, 2011
And into GLorious November!
The same day Jessica left (tear) Mike and Jordan flew in for the weekend. It was great to see them too! I was definitely outnumbered this weekend! But the boys had fun and took a drive up in the mountains, and when Jeff was studying we went on walks had a picnic and enjoyed the weather. It was the best October and November ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
umm yay for an update!! We still have yet to chat and catch up!! WE must do it soon if I dont see you this week :)
Post a Comment