October was an awesome month for us here. We had tons of family visit and loved it. Mom, Dad, Mikayla, Ryan, Nicole and Hunter all came to visit for 2 days and we went to Disneyland one day and Huntington beach one day. Both had favorable memories. Krew loved 'It's a Small World' ride, it was 112 degrees at the park that day, and we got to go to the baby center on main street in Disneyland. The beach is ALWAYS wonderful. I could spend 24 hours a day at the beach, I love it. Krew has inherited-ed that from me I think because he LOVES the ocean. Everytime we go he crawls as fast as he can giggling and squealing until he gets to the water, and keeps going! I've never waited to see what he'd do if I didn't pick him up before a wave hit him. He'd probably love it. I finally got tired of playing the water and sand with him so Mom took a turn and that's how I got the picture of him laughing as she's swooshing him in the water.
Friday, December 16, 2011
Glorious October!
October was an awesome month for us here. We had tons of family visit and loved it. Mom, Dad, Mikayla, Ryan, Nicole and Hunter all came to visit for 2 days and we went to Disneyland one day and Huntington beach one day. Both had favorable memories. Krew loved 'It's a Small World' ride, it was 112 degrees at the park that day, and we got to go to the baby center on main street in Disneyland. The beach is ALWAYS wonderful. I could spend 24 hours a day at the beach, I love it. Krew has inherited-ed that from me I think because he LOVES the ocean. Everytime we go he crawls as fast as he can giggling and squealing until he gets to the water, and keeps going! I've never waited to see what he'd do if I didn't pick him up before a wave hit him. He'd probably love it. I finally got tired of playing the water and sand with him so Mom took a turn and that's how I got the picture of him laughing as she's swooshing him in the water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment